At Anesthetists of Washington (AOW) we provide general anesthesia for pediatric and adult patients in your provider’s office. We strive to make your visit to the dentist or doctor as pain free as possible. Anesthesia providers specialize in helping patients manage their pain and anxiety.
AOW provides anesthesia services in a variety of settings, including dentists’ and doctors’ offices, dental clinics, surgical centers and hospitals. By bringing anesthesia services to your dentist, or practitioner, we are able to provide the following benefits:
- Decrease your costs of anesthesia
- Minimize your travel time
- Allow for ease of scheduling
- Provide quick access to anesthesia services and appointments
- Help you to remain in the comfort and familiarity of your dental office and staff
Each patient is cared for on an individual basis. Younger children may be sedated with a mask to avoid the discomfort of needle pricks or sticks. Our provider, Kevin Gurney, has a great deal of patience and care helping individuals with disabilities or anxiety needs.